I think the extent to which I have any balance at all, any mental balance, is because of being a farm kid and being raised in those isolated rural areas.
James Earl Jones

Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Venture

It's time to share our story about our journey building our house - we were our own general contractor, framer, plumber, electrician, rock layer, trimmer, boss, crew - the whole show!!! Bear with me on "before" pictures as my scanner is down, but I will get "after" pictures to tease you into coming back for more!!!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Looking forward to the story. We have a thing about houses, and one of the kids ended up an architect so some aspect must be in the blood.

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Can't wait to see the transformation.

Mikkie Don said...

Squirt says her picture better be in there!